At All American Auto Glass, we are committed to making sure your experience is the best it can be. In fact, we believe that your satisfaction is so important that we stand behind it with our 5-Point Service Pledge:
1. The wipers, moulding and cowl are carefully removed.
2. The broken windshield is completely removed. The existing adhesive is then removed. To make a proper installation such that there are no water leaks, the existing adhesive must be removed to ensure proper setting for the new adhesive.
3. The new windshield is primered to ensure a reliable seal. We use premium primers here to ensure a high quality seal.
4. A Urethane adhesive is then applied to the vehicle frame. To ensure that the a quality seal, urethane must be applied equally to all sides where the windshield will make contact with the frame. We use only premium quality urethane to ensure the highest quality seals for your vehicle.
5. The new windshield is set in place and the moulding, cowl, and wipers are reattached. In some cases, your windshield will require a new moulding with the installation. Our installers will inform you if your moulding will require to be changed. It is imperative to have a moulding which properly fits your windshield
We will provide a lifetime warranty on auto glass materials and workmanship for as long as you own or lease your vehicle so long as defects are brought to our attention within 60 days of installation of the windshield.
Glass warranty does not cover damage that occurs under normal driving conditions such as rock chips.
If you'd like to tell us about your recent All American Auto Glass service experience, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at 559-432-7596 or email us.
Every All American Auto Glass repair and replacement is covered by our warranty for as long as you own or lease your vehicle. If you are not completely satisfied with your windshield repair or have any problems with your auto glass replacement, contact our Customer Service Hotline at 559-432-7596.